Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair thes remedies are easy to use.
1. Avocado Deep Conditioner Hair Mask- Using 1 small jar of mayonnaise and 1/2 avocado. Mix all ingredients, smooth into head being careful to work it to the ends, Use shower cap or plastic wrap to seal body heat in and leave on for 20 minutes.
2. Olive Oil Hair Mask – Combine 2 tablespoon honey and 3 tablespoon olive oil together. Apply thoroughly and then cover with plastic wrap and set for 15 minutes.
3. Baking Soda Hair Cleansing Mud – Mix 1 heaping Tbsp. of Baking Soda and 3-5 drops of essential oils of your choice (lavender, patchouli, rosemary, sweet orange are some of mine:not necessarily all together) with enough water to make a paste. Mix this in the shower. It took a little getting use too, with there being no suds.
4. Natural Chemical Free Shampoo – Use these three ingredients and use as a natural DIY shampoo, ¼ cup distilled water ( deionized water is ok ), ¼ cup liquid castile soap ( I use unscented ), and ½ teaspoon jojoba, grape seed or other light vegetable oil.
5. Chamomile Fields Shampoo – Let the tea bags steep in 1 1/2 cups of boiled water for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and with the remaining liquid add the soap flakes. Let stand until the soap softens. Stir in glycerin until mixture is well blended. Pour into a bottle. Keep in a dark, cool place.
6. Sage Hair Rinse – 10 fresh sage leaves or 2 tbs dried sage, 1 tbs white vinegar, 2 cups water, bring the water to a boil and remove from the stove. Drop in sage, cover and let steep for 15 minutes. Strain the water into a small mist bottle and pour in the vingear. After shampooin, mist the rinse through your hair and onto your scalp. Relac for 10 mins, then rinse.